How does sustainability reporting link to the Green Economy? How can the outcomes of Rio+20 help ensure that sustainability reporting becomes standard practice globally, triggering greater transparency and accountability of companies worldwide? And how can governments, civil society and business benefit from sustainability reporting? The event will answer these questions from various perspectives, focusing on the new generation of the Global Reporting Initiative's Sustainability Reporting Guidelines – G4 – and the 'report or explain' approach to sustainability reporting regulation.
- Karin Ireton, Director Group Sustainability Management, Standard Bank Group
- Herman Mulder, Chairman of the Board, GRI
- Sonia Favaretto, Sustainability Officer, BM&F Bovespa
- Paul Druckman, CEO, International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC)
- Carina Lundberg Markow, President of responsible ownership, Folksam (Swedish insurance and investment company)
- Teresa Fogelberg, Deputy Chief Executive, Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)