Realizing the Future Corporation through Leadership Practices - 2014 LEAD Symposium: The Future Corporation
Realizing the Future Corporation through Leadership Practices
LEAD companies and other sustainability experts will engage in interactive discussions showcasing the most significant new initiatives and developments that have a demonstrated potential to drive the transition towards the Future Corporation.
Transforming business strategies to align with sustainable development priorities
- Stuart Hart, Professor Emeritus of Management and Organizations, Cornell University
- Justin Bakule, Executive Director, the Shared Value Initiative
- Carmen Turner, Leader, Sustainability, Teck Resources Limited
Creating long-term financial value through sustainability
- Erika Karp, Chief Executive Officer, Cornerstone Capital Group
- Filippo Bettini, Head of Sustainability & Risk Governance, Pirelli
- Nadine-Lan Hönighaus, Senior Manager Sustainability Relations, BASF
Building a new culture of collaboration and partnership
- Jane Nelson, Senior Fellow and Director of Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative, Harvard Kennedy School
- Anastasia Thatcher, Partnerships Strategy Lead, Accenture Development Partnerships
This year’s LEAD Symposium will challenge participants to sketch a vision for The Future Corporation. LEAD companies and invited experts will identify key characteristics of what the sustainable corporation could and should look like in the future. Participants will consider how The Future Corporation will be governed, create value and manage its impact on society.
The annual Symposium allows LEAD companies to exchange experiences and engage leading experts on key aspects of corporate sustainability. Each LEAD Symposium is designed to enable companies to better understand key trends, address challenges of particular concern, and shape future developments of corporate sustainability leadership.