21st Century is an award-winning monthly newsmagazine programme produced by United Nations Television (UNTV). The programme puts a spotlight on some of the world’s forgotten stories, incorporating compelling storytelling and balanced, accurate reporting from across the globe.
• 2 to 3 feature segments in each 26-minute episode
• Reports from some 100 countries
• Covers a wide range of themes, including human rights, environment, women’s issues, science and culture, and more
• Aired by some 90 global broadcasters and shown in many international film festivals
• Won nearly 20 prestigious awards including: an Emmy Nomination, AIB’s Gold Medal Award, CNN Best Feature Award, and 4 New York Festival Awards
• Available in multiple languages
Broadcasters and digital platforms interested in broadcasting 21st Century should contact the Partnerships Unit, News and Media Division, UN Department of Public Information, email@example.com.