799 results for CATEGORY Economic and Social Council : ""
- Session 4a: Multi-country offices: Responding to needs and priorities of countries serviced by multi-country offices.
- Session 4b: Regional Dimension - Unleashing the UN development system’s regional assets: the path forward.
- Dialogue with Resident Coordinators & UN country teams: The new RC system after 16 months: successes and challenges in UN country teams.
The 2020 Operational Activities Segment will review four years of implementation of the guidance given by
- Session 2a: UNSDG Chair report on the Development Coordination Office - Report of the Chair of the UNSDG on the Development Coordination Office.
- Session 2b: Funding Compact - Briefing and Q&A on the Funding Compact: Are we delivering on our
- Session 1: Opening and Dialogue with Secretary-General.
Opening and Interactive dialogue with the UN Secretary-General on the main findings and recommendations of his progress report on the quadrennial comprehensive policy review (QCPR) and
Mona Juul (ECOSOC President) on the 1st Session of ECOSOC's 2020 Operational Activities for Development Segment
Opening remarks by Mona Juul, Permanent Representative of Norway, and current President of the Economic and Social Council, on the 1st Session of ECOSOC's 2020 Operational Activities for Development Segment.
António Guterres (UN Secretary-General) on the 1st Session of ECOSOC 2020 Operational Activities for Development Segment
Remarks by António Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations on the 1st Session of ECOSOC 2020 Operational Activities for Development Segment.
"The next Quadrennial Comprehensive Policy Review is an opportunity to focus on critical
The briefing brought together the leadership and expertise of the wider UN system, including the normative and analytical work of the UN specialized agencies, to discuss policy solutions that countries can use to combat the pandemic, preserve