21647 results for CATEGORY Meetings/Events : ""
- Session 4a: Multi-country offices: Responding to needs and priorities of countries serviced by multi-country offices.
- Session 4b: Regional Dimension - Unleashing the UN development system’s regional assets: the path forward.
- Dialogue with Resident Coordinators & UN country teams: The new RC system after 16 months: successes and challenges in UN country teams.
The 2020 Operational Activities Segment will review four years of implementation of the guidance given by
To mark International Diversity Day, the BBC’s Director General, Tony Hall and the United Nations Deputy Secretary-General, Amina J Mohammed led an hour-long discussion on how to ensure diversity and inclusion at the heart of plans to recover better
The report provides updates on the implementation of the mandates of the United Nations Assistance Mission in Somalia (UNSOM) and the United Nations Support Office in Somalia (UNSOS). The report covers major developments in Somalia during the period
Virtual meeting 4 - Committee of Experts on Public Administration, Nineteenth Session (13-28 May 2020).
Building institutions to promote peaceful and inclusive societies and provide access to justice for all [item 8]
Theme of the 19th session: Promoting Effective Governance and Institutional Reform to Accelerate Delivery of the SDGs.
- Session 2a: UNSDG Chair report on the Development Coordination Office - Report of the Chair of the UNSDG on the Development Coordination Office.
- Session 2b: Funding Compact - Briefing and Q&A on the Funding Compact: Are we delivering on our