3433 results for ""
The situation in the Central African Republic
The agenda was adopted without objection.
The President invited the representative of the Central African Republic to participate in the meeting in accordance with rule 37 of the Council’s
- Letter dated 30 November 2018 from the Security Council Facilitator for the implementation of resolution 2231 (2015) addressed to the President of the Security Council (S/2018/1070)
- Sixth report of the Secretary-General on the implementation
- International Residual Mechanism for Criminal Tribunals
- Note by the Secretary-General on the International Residual Mechanism for Criminal Tribunals (S/2018/569)
- Letter dated 19 November 2018 from the President of the International Resi
(Part 2) The role of States, regional arrangements and the United Nations in the prevention and resolution of conflicts - Security Council, 8414th meeting
The role of States, regional arrangements and the United Nations in the prevention and resolution of conflicts - Under the agenda item: Cooperation between the United Nations and regional and subregional organizations in maintaining international