753 results for "8th session of the Forum on Minority Issues"
(8th meeting) Open-ended Working Group on developments in the field of information and telecommunications in the context of international security
The Open-ended Working Group was established by the UN General Assembly. It will discuss the implications of the use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) for international peace and security.
Executive Board of UNDP, UNFPA and UNOPS - Second Regular Session (3-6 September 2019) (8th meeting)
- Address by the Chairperson of the UNDP/UNFPA/UNOPS/UN Women Staff Council
- Adoption of pending decisions
- Draft annual workplan of the Executive Board for 2020
- Adoption of the
Clustered ID (Cont'd): SR on Freedom of Expression & SR on Peaceful Assembly - 8th Meeting, 41st Regular Session Human Rights Council
Clustered interactive dialogue with:
- Special Rapporteur on the promotion and protection of the right to freedom of opinion and expression
- Special Rapporteur on the rights to freedom of peaceful assembly and of association