It is essential that all such crimes are meticulously documented and are ultimately capable of being used in a court of law. To this end, this event will seek to mobilize and welcome all efforts, including the ICC, HRMMU, and HRC Commission of Inquiry on Ukraine.
Opening remarks and Chair: H.E. Ms. Olta Xhaçka, Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs of Albania
- Ms. Michelle Bachelet, United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Mr. Karim A.A. Khan, ICC Prosecutor.
- Ms. Iryna Venediktova, Prosecutor General of Ukraine
- Ms. Amal Clooney, CSO representative, Clooney Foundation for Justice
- Ms. Ida Sawyer, Crisis and Conflict Division Director of Human Rights Watch.
Interventions from organizers, SC members and UN members:
- H.E. Mr. Dmytro Kuleba, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine
- H.E. Mr. Nicolas de Rivière, Ambassador, Permanent Representative of France to UN
Organizer's concept note