5th Meeting, 2022 Meeting of the High Contracting Parties (CCW)
Broadcasting UN Entity
2022 Meeting of the High Contracting Parties to the Convention on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use of Certain Conventional Weapons Which May Be Deemed to Be Excessively Injurious or to Have Indiscriminate Effects
- Opening of the Meeting.
- Adoption of the agenda.
- Confirmation of the rules of procedure.
- Confirmation of the nomination of the Secretary-General of the Meeting.
- Organization of work, including that of any subsidiary body of the Meeting.
- General exchange of views.
- Consideration of the report of the Group of Governmental Experts (GGE) related to emerging technologies in the area of lethal autonomous weapons systems (LAWS).
- Financial issues related to the Convention and its annexed Protocols.
- Issues related to the Implementation Support Unit
- Emerging Issues in the context of the objectives and purposes of the Convention.
- Universalization of the Convention and its annexed Protocols.
- Consideration of the report of the CCW Sponsorship Programme.
- Status of implementation of and compliance with the Convention and its Protocols.
- Other matters.
- Consideration and adoption of the final report.
- Closing of the Meeting.