"We require nothing less than a total re-construction of human civilisation within a single generation, and all of this begins with the very foundation of that civilisation, food." Richard Horton, editor in chief, The Lancet.
The event provides details on the diverse group of 25 world-leading researchers who evaluate the pathways to a healthy, sustainable and equitable future; set out the metrics needed to deliver change; and consult widely on the diversity of diets and productions processes needed to recast the food system to one fit for purpose.
- Professor Johan Rockström, Director of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research
- Gunhild Stordalen, Founder and Executive Chair, EAT
- Professor Walter Willett, Professor of Epidemiology and Nutrition, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Shakuntala Haraksingh Thilsted, Global Lead, Nutrition and Public Health, WorldFish CGIAR, 2021 World Food Prize Laureate
- Lujain Alqodmani, Director of Global Action, EAT Foundation