Plenary: Closing - 2022 UN Ocean Conference
- Reporting on the interactive dialogues.
- Adoption of the brief, concise, action- oriented and intergovernmentally agreed declaration.
- Adoption of the report of the Conference.
- Seychelles - His Exellency Flavien Joubert, Minister for Environment, Energy and Climate Change of Seychelles
- Cabo Verde - His Exellency Abraão Vicente, Minister of the Sea of Cabo Verde
- Australia - Ms. Sally Box Assistant, Secretary for Climate and Environment Policy of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Australia
- Jamaica His Exellency Matthew Samuda, Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Economic Growth and Job Creation of Jamaica
- Namibia His Exellency Derek Klazen - Minister of Fisheries and Marine Resources of Namibia
- Costa Rica - His Exellency Franz Tattenbach, Minister of Environment and Energy of Costa Rica
- France - Mr. Denis Robin, General Secretary for the Sea of France
- Singapore - Mr. Scott Loh, Deputy Director-General of Climate Change and Sustainable Development of Singapore
- Iceland - Ms. Anna Pala Sverrisdottir, Counsellor and Legal Adviser of the Permanent Mission of Iceland to the United Nations
- Antigua and Barbuda - His Exellency Molwyn Joseph, Minister of Health, Wellness and the Environment of Antigua and Barbuda
- Portugal - Ms. Luísa Salgueiro, Mayor of Matosinhos
- Kenya - Mr. Abbas Mahmoud, Distinguished Representative of Youth and Innovation Forum
- Portugal - His Exellency Duarte Cordeiro, Minister for the Environment and Climate Action of Portugal
- United Nations - Mr. Peter Thomson, United Nations Secretary-General's Special Envoy for the Ocean