- Item 4: Determining the future geospatial information ecosystem
- Item 3: Strengthening global geospatial information management arrangements (continued)
- Item 17: Programme management report
- Item 18: Provisional agenda and dates of the thirteenth session
- Item 19: Report of the Committee of Experts on its twelfth session
UN-GGIM, comprising experts designated by the Governments of Member States, seeks to promote international cooperation in global geospatial information management and provide a forum for coordination and dialogue among Member States, and between Member States and relevant international organizations. As the relevant inter-governmental body on geospatial information in the United Nations, UN-GGIM reports on all matters relating to geography, geospatial information and related topics to the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC).